Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let it Stop...let it stop...let it stop

urg! First snow fall on campus...after raining all night within 30 mins it turned from beautiful rain to horrible snow. To make matters worse I had a exam today that I was not fully prepared for, and after a mile walk in the snow difinitely did not want to take a test. But on the bright side, thanks very much to Shannon who got me some very warm insulators for my rain boots :) the whole walk my little phalanges did not get cold! Well besides the snow, all is well here on campus. This is the longest stretch I have stayed on campus and I must say I am very happy that I am here. Home is great...but everyday here becomes more and more like my home. Don't get me wrong, i love my home in Rapids and Waukesha..but this is where I belong. I feel like for once in my life, im doing life the way i want to and i couldnt be happier about that!!! Well almost time for my second class on the day!
Vivi e lascia vivere
All my love,
Melanie

2 comments: