I realize it has been a long time since I last updated this...but here we go. It is now week 6 and not going to lie, it just boring fast. Not that boring is always bad. Sometimes it feels good to just sit in a space I can call my own and think my own thoughts. But on another note..I GOT MY BABY BLANKET BACK! and boy did i miss it. Some people may think its childish to still sleep with my baby blanket but, I see it as a connection to my childhood and most enjoyed moment in life. That blanket has seen the ins and outs of my life. Every trip I have been on so has my blanket. It is full of miles, memories, tears, and smiles. I am lost with out it and so happy that Aunt Karen made such a masterpiece for me. Feels great to have part of my life back in Platteville! Until next time you readers...
Rest in Peace Karen Minervini
Always loved, never forgotten <3
No comments:
Post a Comment