Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back on Campus

I really need to get better at posting lol. i havent had the internet on my laptop until now and wasnt going to blog in the middle of the public computer lab.

well here i am. on the 3rd post and i have to say im liking the college life. I just got back from spending the weekend at home..and well im glad to be back. I needed to go back home to realize that platteville is my new home.

seeing my empty bedroom made me realize that everything i own is now here. the only ties i still have to rapids is my family and friends. So as i watch the platteville channel guide run by on the tv...i realize that this is my new home and im ready for all there is to come.
p.s. i left my baby blanket in rapids and i am unware when i well see it again : l

No comments:

Post a Comment