Thursday, August 18, 2011
Waiting
I am currently sitting at a house. Babysitting sitting a 7 year old who wishes to remain nameless. And well this has become my life. I do the same thing everyday, wake up, morning rituals, drive, sit, watch, play, color, home. For the next 15 days I will be slowing watching my life molting before my eyes. My mom is pushing me to pack my room, and prepare for the move. But truth is that makes things all to real. I love the idea of going to college and making myself a new life, but all the people I love and the life I have know for 18 years are going in the opposite direction. So for now...I continue to skim by, soaking in the Rapids life for the last time. 15 days....15 days and my magnetic poles begin to shift. As my 18 year old wings begin to open. I feel the wing rushing by. 15 days and I fly away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great start mel :) you'll do fine. dust the filth of crapids off you and shoot for the moon!
ReplyDelete- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3